…IS PRETTY BLOODY GOOD AGAIN, ISN’T IT?
You might not know how to let someone love you yet.
You think you do, think you’ve been doing it right all these years with your distant lovers, your fair-weather friends, your passive aggressive ex.
But you don’t.
You picked the ones who were unable to love you back, who wouldn’t pick you up from the airport, or hear about your awful day at work.
Remember that one relationship you had where the person was kind and intuitive and would’ve picked you up from anywhere had you asked them? They were different from the others because they actually had the capacity to love you.
You knew this though and that’s why you dumped them almost immediately.
You didn’t know that they were all you needed to make you happy. You were so keen on being miserable. When will you know what you already know?
I feel a bit bad seeing everyone dead busy when I’ve not got much to do. So it looks like I’m busy we’ll be doing today’s football roundup (or what will, for today only, be dubbed “twatwatch”):
- Barcelona still being twats (still claiming they want the price of those two kids knocked off the Fabregas deal)
- Nasri still being a twat (general)
- Liverpool expected to put another bid in for Downing today (who, incidentally, is a useless twat)
- Allardyce (headset twat) looking to sell Hitzelsperger and Parker to Villa
- Arsenal in for little Juan Mata (22, killed it at the U21s, not a twat) from Valencia. Probably going to cost a bomb and therefore won’t happen
- Gervinho having what seems to be his fifteenth medical of the week. He’ll be knackered by the time he signs.
- Adebayor (mouthy twat) tryingto sue Man City for constructive dismissal on the grounds that they’re trying to force him out of the club (despite still paying him £130,000 a week, the poor lamb)
- Daniel Levy (Spurs-owning twat) says Modric (twat by association) not going anywhere (yawn)
- Blackburn (run by twats, watched by twats) looking to buy another centre back in anticipation of Arsenal stepping up a bid for Samba
- Wes Brown (Cabbage Patch twat) to Sunderland has gone through, John O’Shea (potato-faced twat) expected to follow today
- Liverpool likely to have Charlie Adam (disloyal twat) deal wrapped up by the end of next week for about 7 million
Think that’s about it.
The word “twat” has lost all meaning.